Potassium is an important mineral within the body, serving a number of functions. Potassium contributes to normal muscle function, normal nervous system function and the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
Paired with exercise, getting enough potassium is important to your health. Lindens Potassium 200mg Tablets are a convenient way to support your nutrition.
Potassium contributes to normal:
– nervous system function
– muscle function
– maintenance of blood pressure
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
– immune system function during and after immense physical exercise
– collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth
– energy yielding metabolism
– nervous & immune system function
– psychological function
– protection of cells from oxidative stress
– reduction of tiredness and fatigue
– regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E
– increase iron absorption