Swanson Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg 60 caps
Alpha Lipoic Acid, also known simply as Lipoic acid, is a vitamin-like compound that has been a popular antioxidant for over 60 years. Antioxidants are important as they fight free radicals, which are unstable molecules that can damage body cells and lead to many serious illnesses including heart disease and strokes.
A small amount of Alpha Lipoic Acid can be found naturally occurring in many sources of food, especially spinach, broccoli, kidney and liver. As these foods are often not the most popular in a general day-to-day diet, you may find it useful to supplement your intake with pure alpha lipoic acid capsules.
- Provides fat-soluble and water-soluble antioxidant protection
- Protects the body from free radical damage
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels
- Regenerates vitamins C and E
|2 - 3||3%||£9.69|
|3 - 5||5%||£9.21|
|6 - 10||10%||£8.99|